Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas?

Ok, I'm really not a complete Scrooge when it comes to Christmas. I do like hearing about people doing random acts of kindness and try to do my share as well.

I like the classic Christmas movies and watch at least a few every year, of course "A Christmas Story" is the best. (Just ask DeeDee!)  Dicken's "A Christmas Carol" has had many, many movie and TV adaptations, the first being in 1901. Most feel that the 1951 version with Alastair Sim as Scrooge is the best. Other versions that are also excellent are, the 1984  version with George C. Scott, the Muppets, "A Christmas Carol"  featuring Michael Caine and  Bill Murray's comic version "Scrooged" and all are worth watching.

And although it's not shown as much these days, I always look for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"  Boris Karloff's narration is just timeless.  Hopefully I get to watch it with my daughter and my Grand kids.

It looks like no white Christmas this year, climate change is real, do what you can.
and remember:

It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.


No comments:

Post a Comment